Detailed knowledge of the energy sector and the key players in Central Europe along with knowledge of foreign competitors and global context is a vital prerequisite for analytical activities of the ENACO company.
Analyses of various sectors of the energy market are based on the present state of the market, expected trends of supply and demand, prices, analyses of capabilities of the competition, etc. ENACO experts have participated in processing a number of market analyses in the area of energy commodities as well as investments, mergers and acquisitions in the energy industry.
Our references in the area of market analysis include:
- Prognoses of power and gas prices.
- Evaluation of the safety of energy supplies.
- Benchmarking of power and natural gas prices in the EU countries.
- Assessment of power prices in the industrial sector of non-ferrous metallurgy in Europe.
- Evaluation of the potential for acquisitions in hydroelectric plant projects in Central and Southern Europe and Scandinavia.
- Assessments of energy legislation in the field of heat generation in Croatia.
- Analysis of the impacts of European energy legislation on the power distribution sector.
|ECO Green Power